Interested in living downtown? Check out our sister property next door at 16 Bank Street, featuring premier retail space on the ground floor and 12 one-bedroom apartments for seniors 55+.
Offering downtown apartment living in the heart of the Seymour historic shopping district, each apartment in the 16 Bank Street Building features an intercom system, new carpet and tile finishes, granite countertops, energy star appliances, dedicated washer/dryer hook-up, gas heat and central air. The building is fully modernized with all new high efficiency systems, secure entry lobby, fire alarm and sprinkler system, handicapped accessible entry and elevatored access to the upper floors. For more information or to inquire about specific lease rates, please visit 16bankstreet.com.
• Granite countertops & subway tile backsplash
• Energy star appliances, including refrigerator, stove and dishwasher
• New carpet and tile finishes
• All new high efficiency systems
• Gas heat and central air
• Secure building lobby and intercom system
• Free secure tenant storage in climate controlled basement
• Washer/dryer hook-up
• Fully elevatored access
• Handicapped accessible units available
• Fire alarm and sprinkler system
• Window blinds
• Within walking distance of shops, restaurants, banks, post office, supermarket and local farm market, theater, train and bus routes
• Ground floor retail includes tea shop and salon on premises